·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Pretty sweet man! How much and where?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
From ebay mate, think it cost around £7-£8.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KEY-HOLDER-MUGEN-CIVIC-EG-EK-EP3-FN-INTEGRA-DC2-DC5-JDM_W0QQitemZ260333160352QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260333160352&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

UK spec CTR keys don't come with red badge on key. You can buy them from dealers though. Do a search and you'll find the part number. About £12 i think, just replace the back of your key with this. Also for sale on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I have one of those keyrings they are supercool and get lots of admiring glances just be careful with it in your jeans pocket though as they break very easily this is my third. the letters only have a small link between them hence the sinking heart feeling twice whilst washing the car in the past. still the only keyring for me though. :p

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Nice find

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have one of those keyrings they are supercool and get lots of admiring glances just be careful with it in your jeans pocket though as they break very easily this is my third. the letters only have a small link between them hence the sinking heart feeling twice whilst washing the car in the past. still the only keyring for me though. :p

Thanks for the heads up mate.
Agree on the keyring view aswell, been looking ages for a decent keyring but not much choice available to relate to the CTR.

Had the same trouble with my Audi TT and ended up making my own!

Might do an "R" if i get the urge.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
I would love an R keyring in plain metal like that!

This is mine. Its not brilliant, but it's 100% better than alot of the tat you can buy on ebay!
I seen that on ebay, might get that one as i had this one but it broke:( :

·
Registered
353 Posts
doesn't look bad that at all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts