2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Finally after a week wait i picked up my 1.8 Type S! Loving everything about it! (rear visibility could be a little better.. :p)

On the list for changes are:

-Front grill
-Colour coding
-Fog light DRLs (maybe)
-Interior/Exterior LEDs all round
-Gear knob/gaiter
-XCARLINK iPod adaptor or AppRadio
-25mm Lowering springs
-Tint windows
-Wind Deflectors

Will add more photos as I do changes but for now just a couple of photos i took when i got home.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Lookin good mate, enjoy!

And those wheels look awesome!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
nice motor mate, good luck getting hold of a stealth grille hes been out of stock for weeks :( i'm also waiting for one to pop up as the perspex front end is appalling lol, the facelift is so much nicer :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
You'll soon black it out lol. get those trims colour coded and whack a type r spoiler on the back. will make you sex wee every time u see your car ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally got round to fitting the sports grille, managed to do it without dropping the grille but at the cost of some cuts...

It's completely changed the front end! (also Mr JP 6K high and low beams bulbs have been fitted.)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not updated this in a while, but fitted Sumo Hole'y Design Rear Centre Vinyl Cluster Panel :) Also have some Eibach's coming coming today to be fitted tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Looking great only had my type s , 2 days and the grill and gaiter was the first things I did as well, looking forward to seeing pics of the eibachs as I fancy them myself

1 - 20 of 32 Posts