2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

First of all im not a honda driver YET... I had my first drive in a 2011 type R at the weekend and absolutley loved it although i already knew that I wanted the CW type R and will hopefully be buying one in the very close future!

I plan on modding the type R all the way from styling to Turbo/SC and have been on the forums non stop trying to find out details of everything so i can plan ahead and find the most worthwhile mods (any help will be much appreciated by the way :D)

Im changing from a 170bhp diesel 07 seat leon FR that I have owned for nearly 3 years. I love the torque from my FR but you just cant beat the sound on performance petrol cars and I think thats one of the things im looking forward to the most! (a few of my mates make me jealous they drive a turbo'd MR2, remapped ST and a type R to name a few and im sick of being the only derv :()

I only ever changed the exterior of the leon never touched the engine even tho I was told I could see 225bhp and 345 lb/ft of torque from a DPF delete! Prefered to save my money for my new car!

Cheers,

Chris / Millbo (stuck with me from other forums lol)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. Sounds like you have some big plans :p

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Welcome aboard! Good to see another member from Our Wee Country!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome Chris, a Civinfo sticker is a must ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Ill get pics up as soon as i get the car and im sure youll see me about posting about mods lol.

Haha dont worry Ill get the Civinfo sticker on order! :D

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Welcome mate, There's a meet coming up in a few weeks in Dundalk, your more than welcome to tag along. I think Sam etc are leaving from Sprucefield :)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the Forum :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome mate, There's a meet coming up in a few weeks in Dundalk, your more than welcome to tag along. I think Sam etc are leaving from Sprucefield :)

It's my girlfriends birthday that day so I dont think she would be too happy if I went to a car meet haha. I'll hopefully have a CTR soon so could come along to the next meet if theres another in the summer. I'll keep a look out on the forum, cheers for the invite tho!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts