2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Honda app on iPhone recently updated itself, just had a look and aero pack gives front end a completely new look. I like it but may not be to all tastes.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
The style doesn't work for me, mainly because of the lack of colour coding so high up the front. The Sports grill isn't to my taste either, mainly because I think the standard nose looks really sharp already.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Any chance of a pic for those without the app (i.e. me!)?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Although I personally didn't have a huge issue with the previous grill, I have to say I really like this. The car looks sleaker and more aerodynamic although I wonder if it would look the same with the lower 1/2 colour coded as I think the black / white contrast adds to the effect.

Nevertheless, well done Honda!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Looks a lot better.

Now need to do something about that rear...

·
Twisted by the Dark side
1,278 Posts
Fugly.
Honda have got it so wrong. That's why ya don't see many 8th Gens around

Sent using Jedi mind trick

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Those new bumpers do the 9th Gen a lot of favours to my eyes, far less body colour along the bottom making it less blobbly, more balanced, shorter overhangs. Also blends with the plastic wheel arches better.

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On my app it shows the new front as part of the 'Aero pack'. Which I cant find on main website? So no price for pack.

Also 17' radium alloys £1250 if chosen from wheels & accessory section, (car builder) but £1750 from the next down accessory upgrade section??

Honda needs to update its website more often or pay more attention.

·
Frood Dood
1,544 Posts
Looks a lot better.

Now need to do something about that rear...
You're not usually wrong Sam ... and this isn't one of those occassions either

Guess Honda are listening to feedback though and changing slowly - so the Type S when (Not if ... it's a no brainer!!) should look mint and have 2 less doors!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts