Hi guys
Just to let you guys know i put an order in for a new type r
,this is my 2nd type r now.
Previous was a 58 reg Black gt
paid 19.5 brand new 59 reg +option 20.5
part exchange value on the black was 16k
so just had to finance 4.5k off
front rear splitter +parking sensors over the moon now

Black had rage + city + image pack + sensors + red interior lights and tint no sat nav i thought quite a good deal.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
congrats, it must be one of the last brand new CW about. I've just purchased a 59 plate CBP and was told that all the CW's had gone .......... unless they were telling me porkys :rolleyes:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They said theres no more with Sat Nav :popcorn:
dam wish there was always wanted one it just feels more complete with it.
Yeah not many left as they say 600 are made
But u know its all about advertising.

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Good purchase matey

SatNav does complete car its grea with iPod support because it can be all controlled with the controls

Not fond on parking sensors on CW stick out like a saw Thumb but suppose if you dont have rear view camera they do help

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Will was nice to meet u and Danny on Sunday mate! congrats on the Champ White Type R are you transferring your mods from your NHB to ** new car?:cool:

Will be in Soho/China Town this Saturday if ** free after work?

See u soon mate.

Vince

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Will was nice to meet u and Danny on Sunday mate! congrats on the Champ White Type R are you transferring your mods from your NHB to ** new car?:cool:

Will be in Soho/China Town this Saturday if ** free after work?

See u soon mate.

Vince
Haha yeah deffo over the moon now with the champion with the splitters.
Just scared its overcause the attention :police: as there aint many white cars to follow.
Wont be at chinatown on saturday im afraid on sunday tho maybe as sat its a great wall of china going on there take ages too look for a parking space ><.

Looking forwardtoo meeting you on sunday too.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Many thanks guys i always wanted the white just that i ordered the black they >Honda > justify there wasnt a white coming out as it limited too japan only. Sooo when i saw the WHITE :(

Yeah they aint making no more nav champion white

funny enough i saw 2 champion at my dealer.One was sold but was at the forecourst and another was just delivered But later on was sold through the phone. Rollon 27th of Sept :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Really pleased for you will, Your love the C/W and how much better the car feels over a Normal Fn2. Just dont put it against your Supercharged Ep3 tho:)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers John im sure u could get a fair deal on yours too
As the dealer mentioned they dont have a type r with splitters i guess they will offer 15 for yours?.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Supercharge really is a weekend well performance night out >< cant justify how loud the spoon n1 is bloody whole mighty.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS rem text me tell my mrs leave the keys behind on Friday night cos she got work during the morning i got till 11am till fun grounds over =(

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
not another one getting the cw...im now going to have to talk to my dealer about getting one as i really really want one but just cant justify spending 4k more to px my yr old milano.:(

·
Registered
882 Posts
not another one getting the cw...im now going to have to talk to my dealer about getting one as i really really want one but just cant justify spending 4k more to px my yr old milano.:(
i know you want it ;)

very wise choice re the car, theres something special about having a limited edition lol.

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
I feel a OCT South Mimms meet coming up, That way we get to see your new C/W, And cache's new Black Fn2.
yay...october meet sounds good to me,altho i have a feeling a white type r might be going missing with me...:)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts