2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I'm a serial car changer, the Honda will be my 16th in 11 years so pretty good going :)

I'm coming from a Volvo V50 1.6D Drive SE Lux which has been a cracking comfortable car but with a shorter commute I thought I'd plumb for something a little bit more exciting and I've always admired the 8th gen Civic. Reliability (fingers crossed) and decent MPG swayed me completely.

Anyway, I've stuck a deposit down on a 10 plate 1.8 Si with 19k miles on it and full history. It looked to be pretty much pristine so I'm looking forward to picking it up.

Only spanner in the works is I'm off on a 120 mile walk for charity on Saturday so I'll either have to wait until the week after or let SWMBO go and pick it up for me :facepalm: Not sure which is worse :)

Anyway, here she is - looking forward to finding out more about the car and the marque.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
I did! Do you know the car/dealer? Any information would be gratefully received!

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

I nearly bought a S40 instead of my Civic, so glad I chose Honda. Will be interesting to hear your comparison.

Enjoy.

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey....

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo - Nice Car well done

1 - 12 of 12 Posts