2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've lurked here for a few weeks now, but finally got the car on Monday. EX 2.2 with Leather/Glass. I really like the car, very different from the BMW330i it replaces (like does more than 22 to the gallon).

HOWEVER, I'm disappointed with my order. I distinctly asked for a week of blue skies and sunshine and it's been raining all day. Why oh why can't I for once have a new car that remains clean for more than a few hours?

It's just not on... What kind of compnay does Honda run? :)

·
Civinfo Space Monkey
544 Posts
Welcome aboard matey, this is your one stop place for anything Civic believe me. If you need info on anything type away & your prayers will be answered....Hopefully!

Enjoy the car, expect a sore jaw from all the smiling thats ahead!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And you guys think I had any say in the colour....

Nope, it's blueish silver. Girlie I know...

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
HI and welcome to the place :D

Congrats on the car and happy driving even in the rain :(

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hello babba, and glad you got your new spaceship even if the weather wasn't heavenly. Looks like we've got pretty much identical spec cars, except I'm expecting mine to be silverish silver, rather than that oddly named Honda colour of yours. I do rather like blueish silver though.

I had a 530i until a couple of years ago and still miss the drive, but not the repair bills. :(

I hope you'l be happy with your new purchase, and the joys of this forum. :)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
And you guys think I had any say in the colour....

Nope, it's blueish silver. Girlie I know...
Funny my g/f said I had to get either NHB or Milano Red, under no circumstances was I allowed any variation of silver!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts