2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can someone try to help me with my brakes setup I don’t no what brake disc size or what’s the discs off don’t no what pads to get all I know it’s brembo calipers never got receipts for big brake kit any info appreciated thx

· Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
3,188 Posts
Welcome👍👍, nice buy with all them mods. Looks like brembo 4 pot race 5 callipers mate. Think these are straight fitment to standard fn2 size disc dia. But they not standard OEM fn2 disc. O/D of them is standard size off 300mm as it’s just right against the brake disc cover. So both have been up graded at some time.

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys thank you so much for helping and replying very much appreciated right I’m booked in to my local garage week Thursday for oil and filter change get him to look for it to be this brake kit hopefully it is. This my first Honda I came from Audi but I’m loving this civic it’s fun it has a full tegiwa exhaust and manifold on aswell sounds beautiful

3,188 Posts
Guys thank you so much for helping and replying very much appreciated right I’m booked in to my local garage week Thursday for oil and filter change get him to look for it to be this brake kit hopefully it is. This my first Honda I came from Audi but I’m loving this civic it’s fun it has a full tegiwa exhaust and manifold on aswell sounds beautiful
You seem to have got a decent motor with a good few mods. Any chance it might be mapped? I would change both filters also while you at, cheap job and can do it yourself if it’s standard filter.

3,188 Posts
It’s been mapped by Paul west 220.5 bhp and 225foot pound torque. It has the hks induction kit on it v tec comes in at 4.2 revs
Well seems you got the package when you picked that up my friend, got all the mods and by reputable turner who owns TPW engineering formally TDI north.
That’s fair bit of money spent on that car,
2.5-3k if all mods where new including tune, that’s not including cosmetics of the car. As they say you never get back what you plough in money wise. Jesus I plough a good few grand into mine in the last few years and I’m know where near where I want it. By time I’m going to finish I could of got a 10k car, madness when you think about it but that’s life and try not to think that way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts