2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, i am a new user and i have (literally) just bought my Civic 2.2 EX from a dealer in Derby Please see photos below and comment as you see fit!!

I haven't even had a chance to drive it yet, pick the lovely thing up tomorrow morning!!!

I would be greatful if you could fill me in on any key things to look out for

Cheers

civic.jpeg

civic1.jpeg

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Congratz on the car it looks lovely. Bet you can't wait to pick it up! From what iv read on this forum you won't regret buying the 2.2!!:p enjoy civinfo mate and post someore pics when you pick her up.

Tim

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Hi...you will love your EX...I think it's best car I have owned to date. There are absolute loads you can do to it just to make it that bit better.

Good luck and enjoy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys, just a quick update - i picked the motor up on Saturday and i am amazed at the amount of gadge for your buck!!! i've spent most of the weekend just trawling through the manual!!!

I will post some more piccies later and give a run down of my first week driving the beaut!

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
2.2 EX here as well, and even in the same awesome colour :p

Yeah, the 2.2 is a brilliant engine, mines done over 110K miles now, still drives perfectly, never had a problem with her.

Make sure you look after her and she'll look after you :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts