2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little FN has been neglected of late, no new shiney things have been attached to it for some time now..I've been spending all my pennies on new winter Uggs , House Moves and copious amounts of Vino..!!

However , Last Friday I treated the little Shiela to a new Sumo Power FRS and some Pirelli PZero's and it feels like a totally different car.. handling in the wet has been totally transformed ( much to the joy of the school mums when I roll up at mini me's school ..the fear in their eyes that I'm about to take them all out seems to have subsided ;))

The lesser brand tyres that I had fitted as a tempory measure after a million and one punctures are frankly shown up by the PZeros - Money well spent!!

I still have a nice stack of Rays and OZ wheels looking at me through the window..However for now I'm not going to be too upset that a set havent made it onto my car yet..Santa'll be here soon :) :) :)

Anyone Interested in our FRS ..Just ask

We are also a main dealer for Pirelli Tyres - Full prices and info will be avaliable soooooooon :)

Cazza xx
01797 228934

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Iv always heard good things about these tyres, its ashame they are a bit pricey though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts