2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys it seems there are only 2 others going up the M1 so i thought id start a seperate convoy for us berkshire bunch as the M1 would be a huge detour
i have done a route planner from the copped beach hotel and it takes 1hour 30mins this will take us up the M40 instead of the M1 which shaves 40mins off the journey time

the meeting place will be
The Copped Beach Hotel
bracknell
berkshire
RG12 8TF

meet at 7.30am and depart at 7.45am this will get us to silverstone by 9.30am easily in time for gates opening

anyone who is interested please put your name down and i will make a list
i will also PM everyone with my number incase of any probs on the day

·
Registered
173 Posts
hey guys,
if your coming straight up the m40 would i be able to meet you somewhere around high wycombe, maybe the new service station at beaconsfield as it's just off m40 so won't take away too much time??
may be able to get a couple of others to join more this direction as well ?

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Count me in

Our route I would imagine would be

A329(M) - M4 - A404 - M40 - A43

So would come onto the M40 @J4 High Wycombe. Would imagine that we would be passing High Wycombe about 08:15 - 08:25

EV

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Count me in

Our route I would imagine would be

A329(M) - M4 - A404 - M40 - A43

So would come onto the M40 @J4 High Wycombe. Would imagine that we would be passing High Wycombe about 08:15 - 08:25

EV
cool the more the merrier
are you comin to the copped beach hotel or are you gonna catch us on route dude?

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys,
if your coming straight up the m40 would i be able to meet you somewhere around high wycombe, maybe the new service station at beaconsfield as it's just off m40 so won't take away too much time??
may be able to get a couple of others to join more this direction as well ?
hi dude we will be passing high wycombe on the m40 at about 8.15 - 8.25
junction 4 i believe so i will PM you my number and you PM me yours and your name and ill call you when we leave the copped beach hotel and also when we are approaching your junction [4] on the m4 that way we should be able to hook up on route

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1.Ryan D
2.Gazbak1
3.Enemivirus
4.DeanoTypes

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
just looked on rac and its sending me m40 way too,so looks like i might be seeing you lot on route!!:)

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
high wycombe bunch we will NOT be meeting at the beaconsfield services instead it will be at the roundabout at the end of the A404 where it joins the M40 this will be updated with the exact place soon
think there is a hotel and cinema near by just need to find details then it will be posted
deanotypes [paul] we will be relieing on you for the cinema details dont let us down lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
just looked on rac and its sending me m40 way too,so looks like i might be seeing you lot on route!!:)

Well tag along with the others & meet me (& hopefully anyone else) at wycombe, u can follow your beloved CW all the way to silverstone.haha.

·
Registered
173 Posts
high wycombe bunch we will NOT be meeting at the beaconsfield services instead it will be at the roundabout at the end of the A404 where it joins the M40 this will be updated with the exact place soon
think there is a hotel and cinema near by just need to find details then it will be posted
deanotypes [paul] we will be relieing on you for the cinema details dont let us down lol

no pressure then!!!!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Maybe able to attend now, so would look to go via this route.

1.Ryan D
2.Gazbak1
3.Enemivirus
4.DeanoTypes
5. J_H (still awaiting final confirmation and probably won't get it until the weekend).

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok guys deanotypes has come up trumps
for all those coming from the high wycombe area
we will be meeting at the holiday inn hotel at the end of the A404 postcode is HP11 1TL
you will be able to see the hotel from the roundabout
meet there at 8.15AM and depart at 8.30am latest hope to see you all there
if your interested please put your name down and update the list

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yeah thanks paul good work me old china

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
You going to stick up a fancy google maps link?

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You going to stick up a fancy google maps link?
mate im crappy with computers i dont know how to do that lol any chance you can help

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Make a 'route card' of direction in google maps, so wherever this is going to start and adding waypoints where the pick ups are going to be obviously ending at silverstone. Then either copy the link from the address bar directly into this page or find the little clicky thing that says 'link' and has a chain symbol next to it which will give you a direct link, and post that.
Then people can visually see where it is going, and you get estimated timings as well.

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Cracking, that's exactly what I meant. If I'm coming (looking more likely now) I'll be coming with from Bracknell.

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cracking, that's exactly what I meant. If I'm coming (looking more likely now) I'll be coming with from Bracknell.
cool see you at the copped beach hotel then dude

1 - 20 of 47 Posts