#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Well as that shape won't actually fit they must just be example photos (as the models are specified by VIN code)... if I had spare cash I'd give them a punt!
I think it's just the camera angle that makes them look the wrong shape.

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
Well as that shape won't actually fit they must just be example photos (as the models are specified by VIN code)... if I had spare cash I'd give them a punt!

Edit:

LED Taillights fit for Honda Civic 2-door (Typ FK3/FN3) Yr. 06-, clear/chrome

LED Taillights fit for Honda Civic 2-door (Typ FK3/FN3) Yr. 06-, black
You could ask for pics for the civic.

and see what they are like.

Kinda pointless to sell a product for a car and not have a pic of it but have a pic for an other product.

But if they made them, i would get the black background ones for my CBP civic.

·
New Era
257 Posts
that's the only explanation, Syx...
the pics are from the US Civic
and it's self contradicting by saying "2-door", which is a rare expression in Europe (because th majority of cars are either 3, 4 or 5 doors), and "FK3/FN3" (which are the diesel 5-door and the diesel 3-door, respectively)... if it fits any FN/FK model, it fits all.

Edit:

LED Taillights fit for Honda Civic 2-door (Typ FK3/FN3) Yr. 06-, clear/chrome

LED Taillights fit for Honda Civic 2-door (Typ FK3/FN3) Yr. 06-, black

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
and it's self contradicting by saying "2-door", which is a rare expression in Europe (because th majority of cars are either 3, 4 or 5 doors), and "FK3/FN3" (which are the diesel 5-door and the diesel 3-door, respectively)... if it fits any FN/FK model, it fits all.
Wouldn't have thought of that! I'll email them and see if they have pics of the parts for the EU Civic.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Guess you wont get any reply by them.
These Rear Lights are definitely NOT for our Type of Civics,and this a**holes at this company dont care if they offer a product which wont fit the stated car. And worst thing is, they offer them for years now with the wrong description.
Dont wanna know how much emails they received if they would really fit FK/FN civics in the last years, but as they still dont change it, they seem to find it entertaining or just dont care at all, and ignore it constantly.
Maybe they are happy if someone with a FK/FN Civic buys them by mistake....(not happened to me, but in our german forum,we have about six million threads about these rear lights,from people who ask if these would fit or of people who think they found the first LED rear lights for our car, and it really gets annoying...:eek:)
This stupid company also offers some front lights with integrated DRL, but only for FD Hybrid Civics, and they just wrote the manufacturing date of the civic in the description,not even the chassis code, its the same dilemma as with these rear lights,they pop up in our forum every now and then....

81 - 99 of 99 Posts