2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new rear lights including spoiler from the facelift 15 model will fit the 14

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
The rear lights are the same fittings and I assume the spoiler would be the same too... But it would be an expensive conversion for something that is not that much different,

·
Registered
22 Posts
The rear lights are the same fittings and I assume the spoiler would be the same too... But it would be an expensive conversion for something that is not that much different,
I was going to ask the same thing because I can't find any rear spoiler close to type r look and mugen is far far away from my wallet... in my opinion 2015 rear lights and spoiler are something different but has anyone asked the price;

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G900F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I am looking after the same conversion. The do fit if you replace both the tail lights and the spoiler between them, except that 2 additional holes must be drilled for the spoiler. This is not very expensive if you buy the parts from a dismantled car, and the result is well worth it, in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I was talking about the spoiler between the tail lights, didn't you have it already on your 2015 car?!

The spoiler from the 2012-2014 models has 2 holes, while the 2015- spoiler has 4 holes, that is why i said 2 more are needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts