2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the outside trim just above the wind screen replaced.Honda have had a few problems with it rubbing through the paintwork,therefore are taking the old one out and reseating it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was told you only get told of important safety recalls by the dealers.I have never been told by the dealers about the fuel filler problems and others, got them sorted from info from civinfo. then keep pestering the dealer.

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
I was told you only get told of important safety recalls by the dealers.I have never been told by the dealers about the fuel filler problems and others, got them sorted from info from civinfo. then keep pestering the dealer.

If the car has a recall on it the dealers will have access to the list of cars affected but you can also look at the Honda website to see if there are any outstanding recalls on your car. The fuel filler cap isnt a recall just a pain the bum :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ve heared of another problem to do with the Vin numbers stamp on the car,something to do with the amount of digits dont match the paperwork/V5

1 - 14 of 14 Posts