2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
552 Posts
When in Toronto recently I saw some guy in a blue S-type jag with 20" chrome spinners, was the dogs........not ******, more like dinner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
I just went for the standard ones. And the dealer offered me "2nd hand tyres" from new Accords. Cheap. So I took them.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Civ Pilot, I also have a Black Civic and might be interested in some of those rims (They are SICK :) ) about how much would they set me back? (in USDollars please :oops: )

These look like they'd look nice on black.

·
您看了
456 Posts
Matrix,

we knew what you were talking about :D

Not sure the American price but to be honest you've probably got way nicer stuff out there than here. My cousin was born in Diamond Bar California (now lives in Lauderdale, FL) and I remember quite vividly going to some of the places selling rims :p

To find those I just looked at a random uk/internet based alloy wheel shop. Do the same for US based and I bet you find even better
:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have the black civiv and I put on a set of 18" team dynamics alloys. It looks magic and I have noticed a few admiring glances more than once!

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Matrix - I have absolutely nothing against Americans at all.....I go there twice a year every year to visit my dad, and totally love the place!!!!!

Just to prove it, here's an awesome piece of 'Americana' for us to all drool over!!!!! -

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/887/

Love it or loath it, it'd make you turn your head if you saw one on the road!!!!! :wink: :shock: :shock:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Very nice looking car, shame you have to drive it staring out over that hellish looking dash. Externally a winner, internally, I'll keep the Civic.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
That's always been the case with American cars Rich......the interiors are, 9 times out of ten anyway, shockingly put together or thought out.......

A classic example of this is the Ford F50 Lightening.....awesome concept (pick up truck with stupid power and HUGE engine), but the inside is a complete joke of the cheapest, nastiest plastics known to mankind, assembled by presumably, the monkeys at Windsor Safari Park......

I remember seeing one being reviewed by Clarkson (who else!?) on TG, and he highlighted this point brilliantly......whilst having his shopping nicked out the back of the open-tailed truck when sat at traffic lights!!!! :roll: :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts