2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess we have to do it sometime. Test mule spots, thoughts, hopes, complaints and so on can all now go in the new section.

This section will grow as the car appears, with sub-sections like the current car.

I have also moved all the sections common to both Civics to a new "All Civics" section. Hope you don't get too lost!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Such a development!

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
STILL in development!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Have I missed something... they're making a new Civic? :popcorn:

·
Registered
698 Posts
just curious, do you plan to turn the forum more into 9gen forum or will it stay the same but just divided into 8gen and 9gen sections :popcorn2:

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
just curious, do you plan to turn the forum more into 9gen forum or will it stay the same but just divided into 8gen and 9gen sections :popcorn2:
Can't see them rightfully deleting the 8gen section... I think as the 9gen grows so will the popularity of its section. Or at least I hope so! :)

Bloody quick FWH! :roll:

·
Administrator
21,151 Posts
I just hope the 9G is worth getting.

All depends on the suspension quality for me. Mind you, if Honda still offer a normal auto in preference to the i-shift, DSG, PowerShift, etc then that could persuade me.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not IRS, but it's meant to be much much better than the current setup.

However, we shall have to wait until the pudding is proved!

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
It's not IRS, but it's meant to be much much better than the current setup.

However, we shall have to wait until the pudding is proved!
Do you something we don't Pottsy? ;) Hence the the new section?

Is an announcemnt due soon?

·
Administrator
21,151 Posts
So still sow's ear and silk purse.

When the time is due (Sep 2012 or Mar 2013) I'll compare it to the 2011 Focus (and see what owners are reporting).

·
Administrator
21,151 Posts
The longer they take whilst presumably tweaks are being made can only be good news ?

The only bad news I can foresee is that they return to i-shift for all auto's due to the CO2 regs.

Depending on kit and price I can possibly live with an improved beam setup but I cannot live with single clutch i-shift.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
The Euro Civic is an important product for Honda - and they HAVE been listening to the 8th Gen feedback - plus, they know what the competition is doing \ thinking - so, I'd expect an IMPROVED funky Spaceship …

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I'm just hoping the dash layout is the same, suppose we will have to wait to 2014 at least for the next ctr, could have bought a milano red today but looked like it had been washed with a brillo

1 - 20 of 89 Posts