2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
I know I would!! It would match my hood, grill, engine cover, and spoiler!!! Please let me know!!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
You're on!!

Loxy, good idea mate but I should be good after having an initial set to work from!
Will you make actual Carbon copies or will you wrap or do something which requires the mirrors in the first place?

I would consider a set as I want different mirrors but I think Hondas mirrors are extortionate as it is unless you buy second hand.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Will you make actual Carbon copies or will you wrap or do something which requires the mirrors in the first place?

I would consider a set as I want different mirrors but I think Hondas mirrors are extortionate as it is unless you buy second hand.
Carbon versions mate, no wrapping. I think they would be slightly dearer to buy than a set of Honda ones though but price will be as compettitive as it can be!:)

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
sounds like a good deal! curious about the price!

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
I have my Milano ones if you want them? If so drop me a pm and we can work something out ;)
If this falls through, I have an old set I can send....let me know and I can post immediately!

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Would you be able to do some interior bits as well? For example the gear surround?

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would you be able to do some interior bits as well? For example the gear surround?

Dont see why not mate, only things that are an issue are things with lots of clips, providing its not got 100s of those it should be good.

I intend to roll out a full set of things for this shape of Civic and my own bonnet ;)

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
I can send you some bits if we can work something out...:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts