Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeahhhhh :cool::cool::cool:

Photo0077.jpg

Photo0076-0.jpg

Photo0060.jpg

Photo0075-0.jpg

That's all I got at the minute, im loving my type S alloys haha bout time I was happy with the wheels :D
But yes more photos when I get back from England! which I should be going to in 5 hours! So watch out Birmingham, Neos about :cool:

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
The type s alloys are the best standard civic alloys you can get. Period...

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
The new alloys look very good Neo :)
especially over the old steel wheels !! [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahh to be back home and in my car again..how I missed it these past 2 weeks :D

So to celebrate I dragged my friend with me *in his car* to the Beach at 4AM and demanded to take a photo or two of my pride and joy!
Yes some may say "it aint my cuppa" but hey? its a 1.4 SE, is it meant to look amazing? no didnt think so, in my opinion my car now looks subtle and quite frankly much better than what it did look like when I first bought it! and im really happy with the way its turned out even if it is the smallest little modification like changing the lights inside and even adding the "should be standard" front fog lights
Photo0092-1.jpg

Photo0091-1.jpg

Photo0090-1.jpg
That abomination behind my civic is apparently a Fiat Stilo LOL
Would have took more photos but the police had already pulled over to see what the fuss was and thought we were trying to steal these two and I quote "very nice cars" ha ha!
Im proud of how my little civic looks! and again thanks to Hivagi for the Alloys! I still sit and stare at my car more than what I did before :D

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
The new Type S wheels look so much better than the normal 1.4 steel wheels Neo. The car looks very nice. Doesnt matter if it is a 1.4 really, the additions you have made like the fog lights finish the car off well
[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

P.S Welcome back and I think its now safe for me to get the Civic out again ;-)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wont be safe for long Dave cus I might be back in England again soon :D

Thanks for the comments guys ^_^

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It actually is just a night time car, I have came to a conclusion that galaxy grey doesnt look that strange a night time XD day time pics..hmmm might be a hard one as theres other people about

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Im liking the Mario Mushroom adition to the interior :)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah suits me as im the apparent geek gamer in the family lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts