2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
defo an improvement mate......needs lowering a bit though to give the full effect.....or just take a fat mate in the back wherever you go....;)

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
transforms the car. Miles better. Good purchase there.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
defo an improvement mate......needs lowering a bit though to give the full effect.....or just take a fat mate in the back wherever you go....;)
Hi Mate,

Car is parked on an incline so looks a little higher at the back than normal, looks alot better on a flat surface.:)

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Hi Mate,

Car is parked on an incline so looks a little higher at the back than normal, looks alot better on a flat surface.:)
Oh yeah, now you've said that, I can see from the 'Before' pics that the wheels are tucked in to the arches a bit more......:oops: :oops:

Slightly on that note, I've started adopting the vaguely worrying habit of once parked up, I turn the wheels slightly, as the 'Storm' Alloys I have look better slightly turned.........???!!!:confused: :cool: :rolleyes: :oops:

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the reply's guys (Hey that rymed!) its a nice feeling knowing I've made a good choice, wonder what I can buy next!:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts