2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just wanted to show off a couple pics of the new 18" Buddy Club P1's I managed to steal from Ferrett the other week :D I thought gold on black might be a good combo so when Nigel had them on special offer I couldn't say no really, so thanks to him as I think he had second thoughts on letting them go, lol!

Not sure which P1's these are could be SF's or II+? but they say 6.9kg on the rim which I think is pretty light for a wheel right :confused:

Detailers, don't hate me but the motor is a tad dirty in the photos. She will be cleaned soon though I promise :) such a pain to keep NHB clean though as we all know.

cheers

Attachments

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers buddy, yeah I'd never had gold wheels before so wasn't sure myself until I had them on, but am very pleased with 'em now.

·
Aye Aye....
7,104 Posts
Looks good mate! :)

Pretty sure they are SF's mate ;) there are also QF's but you hardly hear about them as they are fully forged and cost a fortune ;)

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! Yeah agree it could do with a drop, damn site's costing me a fortune, lol :D

I'll have to put eibachs on the shopping list next month I think. Its a shame Tescos don't do 'em as I'd be more interested in going there then and her indoors wouldn't have to drag me along kicking and screaming, ha! :)

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Whit woo! Gotta love new shoes. Those do look very good against the black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts