2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my fellow civic heads, ive been lurking in the shadows for a while now but took the plunge and became a supporter today. I have already had well over my £5s worth so I thought id go for it. Seeing as im now a supporter I thought I should introduce myself.
Im new to this game. Ive had civics before but they have been run arounds. Now I have a milano 07 2.2cdti and am very keen to give it some personality :)
So far I have bought heko's, a sumo for the rear pannel, a civic sticker for the 3rd brake light and dyed my trims black as they were pretty faded. All small and Inexpensive mods as I am saving for window tints and a stealth grill. If anyone has any ideas of small easy and cheap mods I can do while I save please let me know.

Many thanks jack Amen

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude! Well done on becoming a supporter :)

I've just moved on from a milano 2.2 5 door 07 plate, have a look in my sig, might give you some inspiration :)

I plastidipped my fuel cap, door handles and wing mirrors, for the cost of a can at about £10/15 it really changes the car nicely, sits well with black wheels too :)

·
Administrator
18,006 Posts
Howdy and well done becoming a supporter #topman.

There are plenty of mod's, have a browse for inspiration. Perhaps start here...

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum dude! Well done on becoming a supporter :)

I've just moved on from a milano 2.2 5 door 07 plate, have a look in my sig, might give you some inspiration :)

I plastidipped my fuel cap, door handles and wing mirrors, for the cost of a can at about £10/15 it really changes the car nicely, sits well with black wheels too :)

Cheers buddy. Definitely going to get some plastidip! Thats a great idea. Good looking mod for very little money. Thats exactly what im after for now :) i have black wheels on the wish list. Few paydays till i even get close to them tho :(

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Cheers buddy. Definitely going to get some plastidip! Thats a great idea. Good looking mod for very little money. Thats exactly what im after for now :) i have black wheels on the wish list. Few paydays till i even get close to them tho :(

No worries man, any questions give me a shout, always happy to help :)

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts