2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,had front and rear splitters fitted a couple of weeks ago thought i might put up a couple of pics,hadn't seen black on black before

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers wc didn't want to get to close to the front of the car it's 18 months old and stone chips are a bit bad

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and the milltek system sounds grrrrrreat

·
Registered
214 Posts
hi all,had front and rear splitters fitted a couple of weeks ago thought i might put up a couple of pics,hadn't seen black on black before
Hi ian, Did you buy these?

If so - where from and how much?

Thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi sean, i shopped around and the best deal i got was from gordons honda in bolton at £664.00 fitted,it meant driving over the pennines but i still saved money over other quotes.a lot of money for 2 pieces of plastic but i think it sets the car off nicely.honda price £850.00.you can get them cheaper if you want to try and fit them yourself

·
Registered
214 Posts
hi sean, i shopped around and the best deal i got was from gordons honda in bolton at £664.00 fitted,it meant driving over the pennines but i still saved money over other quotes.a lot of money for 2 pieces of plastic but i think it sets the car off nicely.honda price £850.00.you can get them cheaper if you want to try and fit them yourself
Thanks - i might stick to colour coding instead!

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Nice.welcome to the splitter club ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers rich :D:D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Really finnishes off the car

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think the rear splitters look great, you know the hook for the tower at the bottom of the car, is it possible to remove this?

As for my ctr I think it sticks out too much and would look better if it was removed as I will never be towing anything.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I think the rear splitters look great, you know the hook for the tower at the bottom of the car, is it possible to remove this?

As for my ctr I think it sticks out too much and would look better if it was removed as I will never be towing anything.
Paint it black and you'll never notice it. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'd still rather have it removed ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts