2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fitted my new grill a few days back.

The visual impact is stunning, it looks a totally different and more awesome car :cool:.

Best £130 ive ever spent.

Colour coding and new alloys next.

Before and after pictures below.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Great mod, it make a world of a dif to the car.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What with the type r badge? Mine was from cox too. Bought it about 3 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Oh yeah i see it now. Had to zoom in to see the red. Did you notice the limeted edition grille on cox? It just looked the same as the type r one?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The one I have is a special edition, basically just a sports grill with the type r badge. I actually prefer the crome strip as opposed to matt black so was perfect for me, looks sweet!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers lads.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
The one I have is a special edition, basically just a sports grill with the type r badge. I actually prefer the crome strip as opposed to matt black so was perfect for me, looks sweet!
Nah the black is much better :p

Nice car, though! Much improved.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah the black is much better :p

Nice car, though! Much improved.
Your probably right, just didnt wan't to shell out another 130 quid for the full type R grill when i could get it wrapped for a lot less than that.

I might just get the crayola's out and shade it in.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice one :)
need any modification to fit the grill?
No. Just pop the old one out and in with the new. It is quite tricky though but okay if you take your time.

Its a great mod, transforms the whole look of the car!

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Your probably right, just didnt wan't to shell out another 130 quid for the full type R grill when i could get it wrapped for a lot less than that.

I might just get the crayola's out and shade it in.
I've just ordered that grill too (£119.99) from cox, but cox are colour coding it for me too, for only an extra £19 !! (great guy Dan) ;)

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
first thing i did was change was change the clear grille. made a big difference. also going for the colour coded trims too now. happy moding

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.