2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Having looked at a Richbrook Tax disc holder on Ebay. Contacted a seller to ask if they could do it in the new 2007/8 style.

So I sent them a picture of the logo, and this is what they supplied. (Note R No.)

What do you think?

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
How muchy ?

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Thats good, especially if it's got your no. on it as well, makes it a bit more individual.

Tom

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
This is mine :D
got it on ebay for £10.99 and it has a quick change sleeve so you don't have to remove it from the screen like most others.

Attachments

·
Dandy Don
170 Posts
I like it, I may have to invest!!

Do you have a copy of the logo you sent him so I could get the same one, minus the R-number obviously!! :p

I wonder if he does them in black?

Stu

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like it, I may have to invest!!

Do you have a copy of the logo you sent him so I could get the same one, minus the R-number obviously!! :p

I wonder if he does them in black?

Stu
Hello

I got mine from "engraveit2008" Just ask him for a 2007/8 Type R Logo. You could have you `R¬ number added for no extra.

Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
328 Posts
what is it used for?

In Europe I think your anual license stamp is attached to the number plate in some countries or is issued as a sticker.

In the UK we have a round disk of paper as our license - we call tax disc - and this is used to display the tax disc inside the windscreen as required by law.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Hello

Having looked at a Richbrook Tax disc holder on Ebay. Contacted a seller to ask if they could do it in the new 2007/8 style.

So I sent them a picture of the logo, and this is what they supplied. (Note R No.)

What do you think?

Hello mate,

is this the new twist off back design, where you don't have to use the allen key to remove all of the little screws?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello mate,

is this the new twist off back design, where you don't have to use the allen key to remove all of the little screws?
Yes it is.................................:)

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
I wonder if Pottsy would mind if i got CIVINFO engraved ....
Not sure its copyright but would be rude not to ask first :eek:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I wonder if Pottsy would mind if i got CIVINFO engraved ....
Not sure its copyright but would be rude not to ask first :eek:

Its not going to be visible from the outside though. Unless you have failed in the basic fitting instructions. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
In Europe I think your anual license stamp is attached to the number plate in some countries or is issued as a sticker.

In the UK we have a round disk of paper as our license - we call tax disc - and this is used to display the tax disc inside the windscreen as required by law.
Ah, the good old days of going to the post office to collect the dreaded disc, or sellotaping a piece of paper in the windscreen "tax is in the post", or simply trying to shove the out of date disc into the corner so "plod" on his walk about would hopefully not notice. :rolleyes:

In Finland they send you a bill every year and you just pay it. Nothing at all on the car to show. The police can just call up the car on the computer and hey presto can see whether you've paid or not! Takes all the fun out of tax dodging, but of course I never did that when I lived in the UK... [smilie=cheeky-grin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts