2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Just (today) completed my order of a 1.8 EX Civic Nighthawk Black with leather and panoramic roof, tinted windows. Still thinking of slipping in a concert pack order.

Any other essentials , i see from your gallery pics the door garnish looks good and also I was thinking of the city pack but did not go with it.

Anyway sold my Audi TT 225bhp Coupe for this Civic, love the features and design. Waiting to hear in the next few hours when I can expect delivery.

Just wanted to introduce myself anyway!!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Welcome Sconeboy. Excellent choice of car and colour;)

Door garnish is sooo much better than the plastic door treads on the NHB. Go for the parking sensors (or camera) as well though.:D

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Hello all

Just (today) completed my order of a 1.8 EX Civic Nighthawk Black with leather and panoramic roof, tinted windows. Still thinking of slipping in a concert pack order.

Any other essentials , i see from your gallery pics the door garnish looks good and also I was thinking of the city pack but did not go with it.

Anyway sold my Audi TT 225bhp Coupe for this Civic, love the features and design. Waiting to hear in the next few hours when I can expect delivery.

Just wanted to introduce myself anyway!!!:eek:
Don't bother with the concert pack - Bassworks is rubbish.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks guys , I have ordered the parking sensors and definately agree that the door garnish looks good. Also will not go with the concert pack.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Parking sensors are a must have, they really help with reversing, even Mrs Richierich can just hop in the car and reverse, no need to get used to knowing where the corners are. I went for the City Pack which includes the sensors, don't know how much difference between sensors alone and as part of City Pack, I feel a lot more comfortable leaving the car in car parks with the door protectors and corner protectors.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Another vote for the sensors, they work well, and even the "sideways detection" is useful.

btw - if you were looking to improve the sound, but don't fancy pulling the car to bits, why not just get the front coaxial speakers - they're okay IMO.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Very tempted by the city pack Ritchie, I will look at the cost again. Also forgot to mention I have ordered 18" Storm alloys. I am in Jersey by the way.

·
..with Superchips please!
336 Posts
btw - if you were looking to improve the sound, but don't fancy pulling the car to bits, why not just get the front coaxial speakers - they're okay IMO.
I'll second that - quite good now that they've 'run in'!

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Hi Sconeboy and welcome. Great choice of colour ;) , and I agree with allan--- re. the door garnish. Looks good, and well worth it.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
welcome sconie. just the frustrating bit now waiting for delivary

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still waiting.......have heard from my dealer who still is quite opptomistic about a November delivery. Not sure about that, I mean he's a car salesman. Should I believe him?

·
Happy civic owner
535 Posts
Still waiting.......have heard from my dealer who still is quite opptomistic about a November delivery. Not sure about that, I mean he's a car salesman. Should I believe him?
Seems mid november is popular, this date has been discussed on other threads. Took mine and Sarahjo's about 6 weeks to arrive

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Apols for not saying hi earlier sconeboy - must have missed your thread sorry :oops:

Nice ex-car (or is it still current?), but you won't be disappointed when the civ does finally turn up :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks degs , great forum. Still driving the TT at the moment, actually still enjoying it but had it for 5 years and I need new gadgets to play with. Also had a few problems with it recently. Now just keep seeing Civic's driving around and I am just still waiting patiently.
Anyway have lots to read on here to keep me distracted for a while.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hello and welcome to what has to be the best forum on the net, look out for the mad blondes though[smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts