2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my name is Wayne and I'm from south Wales. I have just bought my first civic ES
In red love the car.mind you I do fill like a treater as as I have had a Vauxhall since I learned to drive in the ninetys. But so fare I'm pleased with the car. Is there any thing I should look out for with the honda civic one I have found witch was squeaking when I changed gear but with a little spray of silicon spray it was sorted.
Thanks

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

Enjoy your Honda, it should be an improvement over the Vauxhall.

Have a browse around the site for things to look out for. There's a wiki and everyfink ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
@Novastar, as you enjoy your honda please never you try an upgrade that involves electrics, such as putting in a higher performance radio or satnav as the es doesn't come with one. Honda is crap at electrics. This is coming from someone that has had a mercedes for 6 years.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
@Novastar, as you enjoy your honda please never you try an upgrade that involves electrics, such as putting in a higher performance radio or satnav as the es doesn't come with one. Honda is crap at electrics. This is coming from someone that has had a mercedes for 6 years.
Plenty of people have upgraded things that involve electrics. Including the stereo. Not sure how Mercedes compare, but Honda seem miles better than my old Renault, which was constantly having electrical issues!

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
Hello Wayne & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts