2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Hope you dont mind me joining the site all the way from Dubai. Bristol born, and have been here in the UAE for 5 years.

Had a JDM EG5 followed by a DC-2R back in the UK, before coming here and having 2 S2000's, the second of which I sold last week.

Here is my new toy. Ended up spotting this in the used motors car market (about 180 dealers in one compound) whilst looking for a Cayman (I know, nothing like the same) and as I couldnt find one I wanted at the right price, pulled a quick trigger on this CW MY10 FN2!! Has 56000 KMS on it, so feels new, and drives great! Loving it so far, and nice to have something a little different from the S2000.

Sorry for the BB photo image, more coming later. Spent 5 hours cleaning it yesterday in 42 degrees of heat!

One question: I have tried to connect an ipod shuffle to my aux input, and while it registers the connection, Im not getting any sound. Same with my normal ipod too. :confused:

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum buddy. Nice looking motor!!

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Welcome along Dennis :)

How are you connecting the ipod, via a 3.5mm jack or via the honda provided cable in the armrest?

Assume you've selected the ipod mode using the aux/ipod button on the stereo?

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice looking motor you have :cool:

Not been to Dubai for many years, must try & get back sometime.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Nice car mate, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome!

I think white wheels were an option, these are stock 18's but definitely considering a refurbishment in white :)

There are only around 50 here I think, so really rare, have only seen 2 in the last few years.!

I actually sorted the ipod out already, think I didn't have it connected right. To celebrate I got a killer deal on a new 4 channel amp from pioneer and just got that working! Car already has a k&n intake system which sounds great. Now for tints and then see from there.

Already learnt a lot from here, thanks!!

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts