2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

My names Garry from England :) Just thought I would pop by and introduce myself and a little bit of history...

So I sold my 1997 EK9 this morning, with much regret, due to having a mortgage, a wedding to pay for and no doubt, the sound of tiny feet in the near future.

I loved my Honda Civic and although I looked around I wanted something that had some power but was also good on the fuel... So I purchased myself a 2008 Honda Civic Type-S - 2.2 CDTi

40k on the clock, full service history and one older lady owner. The car is immaculate with not a stone chip, scuff or scratch in site!

Pick up my baby on Friday.

EK9:

New Type-S:

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Garry and welcome to :civinfo: :D

Nice EK and even nice Type-S :top:
I saw the photo online before I went to test drive it and wasnt 100% sure on the red... but when I saw it in the flesh the Milano red is a stunning colour on the civic!

hello and welcome in chap. I might be biased (yep!) but I think the 2.2 is a cracking car :)
Thanks bud, I spent 6 months looking for my next car and the 2.2 kept popping up and being an avid civic fan, it was a no brainer for me!

Hello and welcome to civinfo :)
Thanks for the warm welcome :D

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum buddy
Thanks my man! looked at your fog light covers earlier... what do you think would look best with milano red?

Also, im gutted as the car cant be picked up until next Tuesday now :mad:

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
Thanks my man! looked at your fog light covers earlier... what do you think would look best with milano red?

Also, im gutted as the car cant be picked up until next Tuesday now :mad:
The dark tint ( black) or the light smoke look great on a milano and of course yellow;)

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The dark tint ( black) or the light smoke look great on a milano and of course yellow;)
Haha, oh god you've given me 3 choices!! When I get the car on Tuesday I will photoshop some of the colours on and I'll be in touch :) Thanks.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: Garry & :welcome4: to :civinfo::thrasher:

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks BigDaddy! 16 hours to go!! [smilie=thatworks.g:

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers bud, loving my first week of ownership :D

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
However, the awkward moment when you've lived on your street for 2 years, you buy yourself a Milano Red Type S and then across the road a Milano Red Type R appears!! Haha :|

1 - 16 of 16 Posts