2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in about 4 months we will have a new addition to our household.

Have to say I am really excited about becoming a daddy for the first time - really can't wait!!

In order to get prepared we ordered a few things today, one of which was the Recaro Young Profi Plus with the Isofix base:

RECARO Young Profi Plus.

Now I am worrying that this will not fit in the CTR correctly. Having read the manual etc I can't see why it will not but does anyone have any experience of this exact seat with/without the Isofix base?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
You should now consider getting a sign to hang on your door saying..'warning live firing range!' :D those little child seats look very nifty too!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Great news Paul! My little lady turned one back in December, it's the most amazing experience. And the R makes a great Daddy wagon, loads of space for pushchairs and all the gubbins you need for a 1 hour trip to the shops ;)

(can't help on the seat either...but I was using a Maxi-Cosi with the Isofix base and it was a perfect fit, and the Isofix points are really easy to reach and clip into, unlike the wife's car where you have to furtle around under the seat fabric!).

Good luck!!

Nick

Reactions: WeHaveLiftOff

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Congrats - but, just one ? - wait until you have your three, her two, and two 'joint' kids, all living in the same house - 9 folk - HUGE grocery bills !

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
best of luck buddy

·
OMG8THGENEX
842 Posts
Massive Congratulations mate!!!! I found out that I was going to be a dad for the first time on Christmas Day and the GF has her first scan on Monday! :D

Quick word of advice... The OEM Honda Child seat priced at £300 is infact a Britax BabySafe Plus seat priced at £150! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.