2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new colour to replace Bronze.

conf_xl_Civic_TypeR_DeepSapphireBluePearl.jpg

It's Deep Sapphire Blue Pearl.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
:-( that looks amazing.... Im just about to buy an "R"... but I dont want a new car so i cant have that colour :-( bummer!

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Thats looks not too bad! But honda- please please revise the type r standard alloys, they are shocking!!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I like it. I think its about time they had better colours. When I was looking to sell mines the one question I was asked was 'its not bronze?' Reason being is that dealers are struggling to shift them so you get less on trade in than other colours. A whole grand less

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thats looks not too bad! But honda- please please revise the type r standard alloys, they are shocking!!
No way! I much prefer the standard wheels to the Rages - clearly I'm in a minority here and realise I'll get a rollocking for this but I think the standard wheels look great!

Liking the blue Type R by the way!

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Rages as standard!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
The allloys on the ep3 were alot different and much nicer than the standards on the fn2.

Totally agree about the standards looking rubbish, the rages totally transform the car and personally if the rages were not an option, i would not have bought the car and kept my ep3.

Oh, the blue is quite nice. :D

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But they are just a slightyly bigger version of the ones that were on the EP3 and there were no complaints about them
The EP3 had smaller arches which were better filled by the standards, the current standard ones differ in design and colour / finish plus don't fill the arches.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
1 - 20 of 82 Posts