2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am Jamie - Based Sutton, Surrey. Bought my first ever Jap car an FN2 Type R GT after a string of BMW's. I am a German man through and through but bought this as a stop gap whilst winter kindly buggers off again and can honestly say I am fairly impressed with it, I never considered a Jap car before due to the beyond disgusting interiors they posses, however with the FN2 I think they got it just so. Nearly bought a 2008 1 series 120d Msport 3 door but thought I would take the plunge and here I am. Already considering some mild tuning.

Bought some EBC yellow stuff pads to go all round on the OEM discs, they are yet to be fitted. Apart from that proberly get an Intake and a remap then thats about it for me. Planning on a track day next month in it so will see how it does as my previous cars are mainly M3's. My recent ones being E46 M3's - X2 SMG, X1 Manual - previous to that E36 M3's!

Got a few questions to ask on it so will find the appropriate sections for that :D

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Hi and welcome :) this is my first honda and really impressed with mine so far, had other nap cars in past but as you say they are generally cheap looking inside where the fn2 looks great. I'm sure you'll end up doing a lot more mods my list is growing haha

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi, I'm new here too, so saying "welcome" sounds a bit strange. ;)

I can say this:

"Once you go Jap, you never go back!"

Have fun with your FN2 mate, oh and if you don't have a LSD installed (yet), make that your prio before upgrading for speed if you want to go on tracks.

Grtz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts