2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There there everyone for the last 2 & half years I've owned an Astra 1.9CDTi
I've always had Vauxhalls but now I was ready for a change. Originally I was looking at Audi TT's but for about £7,500 all I could get was an 02 or 03 plate that had been to the moon and back!
Now before I got my Astra I looked at Type R's but they were fetching £14k. So I decided to look again & I found this Beaut.
I picked this up on 7th Sept It was on Ebay on live auction. The bid was about £6k with 2 days to go. I messaged to the guy & offered £7k to end the auction (as he did state he was open to offers to end it early) But he said £7,300 was the least he could take for it as it had been bought at the end of July for nearly £10,000. He took it in PX for his Skyline as he knew it would be easier to sell. The fella who bought had always had Skylines in the past & tried to come away from but failed so he chopped it in & lost a wedge which made me a great saving.
So I paid £7,300, 1 owner from new, full Honda History 30,000 miles & its as new inside & out.

Honda Civic Typr R GT in Pearl Bronze.

Comments welcome & thanks for looking.:p

P.S I've already put LED side lights, LED number plate lights & 2X LED strips wired to the boot light. (the boot light is pretty pants!)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Welcome matey. Nice car, looks like you got a bit of a bargain :)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

you did well at that price !!

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas.
Any thing I should look out for?

I've already looked in the top corner of the doors & all was good there, however I did treat it with a spot Hammerite underseal with added waxoyl & bonded the seal corner to the door (just to make sure)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
The car should be pretty bulletproof matey, any problems you may encounter will have probably cropped up on here before so you'll be in safe hands :)

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for the kind welcome fellas

1 - 20 of 29 Posts