2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been looking over the site for some time now in preperation for my new car arriving, picked up many a hint and tip, and actually decided to go with the image pack after seeing some of the great pictures on here.

Anyway the car is a brand new Milano Red Type R GT with the body coloured image pack, its coming on tuesday, which sould be exiting but im working away next week and my girlfriend will get her mits on it first, I'll have to wait til friday, bummer!

I could be overstepping the mark here, but in all my time scanning the roads for a type Rs I have not once seen one in Glasgow with the body coloured front and rear splitters, seen a milano with black splitters though, I'm sure there has to be at least one other, but hey, better for me if there aint.

Cheers all,

CG

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest and most informative forum on the web!

You'll find all the info you need in the Wiki section and in the forums, but if you have any questions, ask away, we're all here to help!

Great to have you aboard, and read this before you take delivery.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madnes from Irvine

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
im sure someone can find you a fully color coded Milano on here.. (Actually I dont think ive seen one (Type R not Type S that is))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts