2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Names Tom. Got a milano 58 plate just done 1k miles, loving every second of it at the moment :D

Here are some pictures.

[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

Enjoy!

P.S. Im 21 does that make me the youngest fn2 owner? :D

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome to the BEST forum! :cool: :cool:

Nice to see another owner in Bournemouth. :D :D:D There are a few of us on here.
I'm in Moordown, where abouts are you?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hi Tom. Nice one, and some unusual pics too. Welcome to a friendly and helpful forum.

Have a hunch there are a few even younger CTR owners around here. Recall some threads about huge insurance premiums - I hope yours isn't too bad!

Hope you enjoy your red spaceship. :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Place:D

Congrats on the new car, it looks great.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Charminster mate ( student ) not here by choice :D
Presume you are at Bournemouth Uni then? Charminster is certainly a place for students........ bmth isn't a bad place, you must have sampled the clubs...

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Presume you are at Bournemouth Uni then? Charminster is certainly a place for students........ bmth isn't a bad place, you must have sampled the clubs...
Yes i am at the university. I am in my second year. I love Bournemouth i think its a great place to live apart from the traffic! Looking forward to spending my first summer down here this year! cant wait for the sun [smilie=cool_goatee:

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Yes i am at the university. I am in my second year. I love Bournemouth i think its a great place to live apart from the traffic! Looking forward to spending my first summer down here this year! cant wait for the sun [smilie=cool_goatee:[/quote]

Oh the traffic...... you must have noticed that as it's half term this week, the rush hour 'isn't'!!

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Yes i am at the university. I am in my second year. I love Bournemouth i think its a great place to live apart from the traffic! Looking forward to spending my first summer down here this year! cant wait for the sun [smilie=cool_goatee:[/quote]

Wait for the sun? Dont hold your breathe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts