2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
A lot of talk of it surfacing this year. They have had some time to develop it.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
personally i think they should release the fd2 in the uk.
:confused:

AFAIK, they aren't?
Sorry, I completely misread your post there :facepalm:

As Paul said, no real point in releasing a 5 year old car in the UK. Besides, I like the fact that they're quite a rare sight on the roads :)

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I mean develop a mordern fd2 for the ukdm, its better than any current civic. Them pesky japs get all the good stuff
Unfortunatly it would face the same problems as this 9th gen Type R, EU emissions.

Would be better for them to produce a new JDM Civic (which AFAIK wouldn't be restricted by any new emission laws) and then import them here.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Unfortunatly it would face the same problems as this 9th gen Type R, EU emissions.

Would be better for them to produce a new JDM Civic (which AFAIK wouldn't be restricted by any new emission laws) and then import them here.
Does this mean the new civic type r will produce 200bhp again & heavier? Australia is in the same boat at all times.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Surely even Honda have realised they killed the Type R with the fn2, the 9th gen civic is so gopping they daren't stick a body kit on and drop a boosted K20 in... The ep was the last of the genuine NA hot hatches....

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
The only reason i bought an fn2 was cos i knew if i got an ep3 itd be worth pennies after a few years and id want something more modern. Was looking forward to seeing what they came up with for the 9th gen but omg epic fail. The only 9th gen id pay for is honda's own btcc car. Even if they release a type r version its gonna be massively underpowered and overpriced compared to the rest of its competitors.

A future of family cars to carry the kids in so it seems

Reactions: Stevo!

·
GC
4,438 Posts
Tbh I Was VERY close to getting a cosmic Prem Ep3, literally did a last minute u turn after seeing some Burberry cap wielding idiots sat in McDonald's with them and seeing the CTRO forums.
FN2 has a few years in it before 'them sorts' trash the image for everyone. Think you'll be surprised at how popular the fn2 becomes when it falls into the cheapness of the EP3 buying wise.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
I almost got a Milano ep3 it was nice low miles fully loaded, Burberry cap, white track suit but turned it down as they wouldn't give me 2 litres of white lightening, shame really the track suit was buzzin man

·
Banned
117 Posts
I almost got a Milano ep3 it was nice low miles fully loaded, Burberry cap, white track suit but turned it down as they wouldn't give me 2 litres of white lightening, shame really the track suit was buzzin man
Were you worried the tracksuit would clash with teh missus' white shell suit? Choose modern, choose heavy, choose the fn....

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Seriously ep3s were nice cars back in the day

And the white track suit did clash with the missus's

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
You should all buy a Burberry wrapped Mazda mps, wish I had .......

Sent via NecronomiPhon

1 - 20 of 32 Posts