2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i have been looking at the pictures of the new type s and i must say i do like the grille and the other small bits they have done to it. I managed to speak to gareth at holdcroft yesterday and he has given me some prices for some parts which i think some people are interested in.

all prices include delivery i believe.

The new type s grille - £175

Type s petrol cap - £45

Type r petrol cap - £60

(i dont know the difference between the two im getting a photo of the type s one soon.)

the championship white type r handles - £105

(these are a darker looking chrome finish than the ones on all the old cars and are only on the white type r)

i had tried getting a discount if we could do a bulk buy but they have declined it, they say it is more hassle to deal with than its worth.

hope this helps, i know im looking at getting these things.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The Type-S Grille is only EUR 139,- in The Netherlands! Hmmm... I wish I knew when I ordered my car. The dealer gave me EUR 300,- as 'present', I should have taken the grille.... It's a lease car, so I'm going to call the leasecompany if I can still change it...;)

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
thats odd, in liverpool the type r handles the chrome ones are £44 each...

total 88

and the fuel cap in chrome is 66

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are they the type r handles off the chamionship white one? they are darker than the rest of the civics. if anyone can find the front grille for cheaper, let me know. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
The price of the type S grill on the Dutch Honda website was without tax and install. It's about 220 euro all inclusive. I've ordered it today for my upcoming 5-door :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does the £175 price for the grille include all the parts? As my dealer is quoting me £210 and tells me this is for the grille and the other bits I would need to fit it.

I also see the are doing a new Type S grille badge & side decals for £59

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Does the £175 price for the grille include all the parts? As my dealer is quoting me £210 and tells me this is for the grille and the other bits I would need to fit it.

I also see the are doing a new Type S grille badge & side decals for £59
Have you got a picture of the CTS grill badge and decals?

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
but the one from gordons is different to the one on the new type s, it aint the full complete thing, thats why i have posted about its part number so i can get it checked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts