2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
is on the road again
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi board,

In the next few days I should be the owner of a brand spanking new Civic Type-S GT, 2.2 i-CDTI! :D It's in Deep Bronze, which I think is an awesome finish (I wasn't too excited when I heard the colour over the phone, but in the flesh it looks great!). Can't wait to get hold of it and stick a nice deep shine of wax on it... oh, and drive it!

I'm upgrading from a boring old 2002 Focus Zetec - awesome handling, but lacking in power. And the interior on the Civic just blew me away in comparison!

Already thinking about a remap, but I might wait a few years for the manufacturer's warranty to run out first. Also, I'll investigate upgrades to the audio, seeing as I'm going to be in it for a good few years.

Ta,

Sam

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
:welcome4: to the friendliest and most informative forum on the web!

You'll find all the info you need in the Wiki section and in the forums, but if you have any questions, ask away, we're all here to help!

Great to have you aboard, and read this before you take delivery.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Hi and welcome.

I also upgraded from an older Focus.... I think your gonna enjoy your car when it comes !

·
Civinfo Space Monkey
544 Posts
Welcome to the most adictive bookmark you're going to have on your computer, trust me when I say you'll need rehab to quit Civinfo!

Enjoy the car matey, any help you need is here amongst our twisted brains or the wiki section.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Hello and welcome!! I went from a Fiesta to a Type S GT and even though the little Ford handled pretty well the Type S is fantastic, soooo much better!!!! enjoy!!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Welcome, you'll love it, the type S is a great car. The 2.2 have bags of torque ..... feel free to use at your leisure :)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Place :D

Congrats on the car let's hope you get it ASAP :D

Looking forward to the photo's :)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Congratulations on the car; excellent colour. Parked my NHB next to a Deep Bronze the other day and felt a brief pang of regret for not having the patience to wait the extra 6 weeks delivery I was quoted.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
is on the road again
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Picked it up yesterday, polished it and glossed it, and it's looking stunning in the sun with the subtle bronze shining through nicely. I'm a very happy man! :p

Photos soon...

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Hello and welcome to civinfo.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
welcome

i picked my Type S GT up last saturday and love it
welcome to the forum

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :D

Deep Bronze is a colour I really like. Hope you're happy with your purchase.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts