2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOT A QUOTE FROM MR MARTIN, SALES MANAGER AT THE LINGS HONDA DEALERSHIP IN LOWESTOFT. THE DEAL HE GAVE ME WAS £17500 FOR A TYPE R GT IN RED WITH RAGE ALLOYS, BRAND NEW AND AS YOU GOT. DELIVERED TO MY DOOR IN GLASGOW WITH FULL TANK OF GAS AND MATS ETC, PHOENIX HONDA, MY SO-CALLED LOCAL DEALERS OFFERED ME IT FOR £19800... SO BIG THANKS NIGHTHAWK..:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

·
Registered
90 Posts
GOT A QUOTE FROM MR MARTIN, SALES MANAGER AT THE LINGS HONDA DEALERSHIP IN LOWESTOFT. THE DEAL HE GAVE ME WAS £17500 FOR A TYPE R GT IN RED WITH RAGE ALLOYS, BRAND NEW AND AS YOU GOT. DELIVERED TO MY DOOR IN GLASGOW WITH FULL TANK OF GAS AND MATS ETC, PHOENIX HONDA, MY SO-CALLED LOCAL DEALERS OFFERED ME IT FOR £19800... SO BIG THANKS NIGHTHAWK..:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

I'm sure someone had a link to them the other day at £15,500 for the R and £16,500 for the R-GT, so £17,500 with the RAGES sounds about right mate - well done !

Good to hear another Scottish Civic Type-R owner on board ! I get mine at somepoint over the next few days, just waiting an exact date :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds like you got a good deal, i got a 10 month old CTR GT with 6500 miles on the clock for £13995 from arnold clark, had it 2 months now, still waiting to get the headlight replaced that i was told would get fixed immedietely, headlight wasn't sitting right when i got it, been in the garage 3 times and its still not right, Arnold clark are a complete joke!
Glad you had some good service where you went.

Happy Driving, i live 2 minutes from pollock, so might see you about!! LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good man, get in to them,,,, the thing with arnies is they over promise and under deliver, a bit like phoenix.

Might see you kickin about. Cheers

·
Registered
56 Posts
They have a terrible rep, because they look at a customer and think, ill sell this guy 1 car, f**k it if he's not 100% happy.
Only they should be looking at keeping the customer 100% so that they can sell you 2-3-4 cars over a few year period, i'll never go back because of that reason.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
It's amazing what you can save by shopping about,nice one.:cool:
Wonder if Phoenix would have price matched?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I asked them and they pretty much told me I was Lying. said no one could do that deal.. not to worry their loss, lings honda's gain, aswell as a massive saving on my part. to think some people must actually buy cars at that price from phoenix is scary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts