2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there its time for me to change 4 of my tyres can you guy here give me some idea which one too go for was looking at the toyo t1 but heard it was discontinued thanks

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
I have Pirelli P Zero's on mine and the are fantastic ;)

Brilliant in the dry and very safe in the wet. Only downside is that they are a soft compound tyre (wear out quicker).

·
Registered
555 Posts
this company have the toyo t1r : http://www.mswuk.com/tyres/belfast.html

I called around a lot of companys looking for tyres and prices for my rage wheels.

for the toyo t1r i think it was working out around £140 a piece fitted to rages. Not sure if the company deliver tyres but worth a shot if it is what you really want. Also www.camskill.co.uk have the toyo t1r (e left) for £143.95 a piece.

I ended up going for goodyear eagle f1 from pneus tyres £162 a piece.

im not sure of your wheel size.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I've got some falken fk452 on mine and have been very impressed with them!

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
I have Pirelli P Zero's on mine and the are fantastic ;)

Brilliant in the dry and very safe in the wet. Only downside is that they are a soft compound tyre (wear out quicker).
+1!!! Very impressive all around grip, not too expensive!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I have yokohama Advan Sports on mine, can't fault there handling at all to be honest!

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Another vote for the Toyo T1R. Very grippy and stick to the road superb. Will be using again in the future.

·
Registered
555 Posts
The yokos on the front of my car lasted around 12000 mile , and the rears still have 5mm of tread.

I replaced the fronts with goodyear eagle F1 and oh my the difference I find in handling is amazing.. Really really grippy, like glue on the road. I am very impressed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts