2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eventually getting round to posting pics of my civic 5 dr es

look out for new interior photos coming soon ( at night with blue l.e.d. interior lights )

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know for some reason the 1st link doesn't work but the rest are ok. So just click each wee bit that says click on view full size

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for doing that... just for future reference incase I'm doing it wrong. How did u post a message with the pics showing and not a link to the picture host site. ? Thanks again.

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
Thanks for doing that... just for future reference incase I'm doing it wrong. How did u post a message with the pics showing and not a link to the picture host site. ? Thanks again.
No worries Copy the image tag from photo bucket and paste directly into your post mate :)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
hello and welcome .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not too much mate, mainly a work and back car so not going wild. Miby paint the trims to colour match and a new set of alloys . Possibly re map if possible. That's about it. Oh and induction kit. Subtle changes like Uprated bulbs nice mats ice blue interior bulbs type r gear knob and gaitor already been done.

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
Not too much mate, mainly a work and back car so not going wild. Miby paint the trims to colour match and a new set of alloys . Possibly re map if possible. That's about it. Oh and induction kit. Subtle changes like Uprated bulbs nice mats ice blue interior bulbs type r gear knob and gaitor already been done.
Welcome the forum!

Doesn't sound like too much ;) but the guys and gals on here will soon persuade to do all of them and more! I look forward to seeing it evolve :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Good stuff, but beware!! this forum has a habit of making you part with your hard earned!! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys, for anyone interested iv posted pics of the cars interior now got blue l.e.d. bulbs fitted.... cheers, new thread in 8th gen gallery check it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts