2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally we have our new website!

It still needs more work on content for a few products we do but the basisc's are all there. Will add to it slowly when time allows over the next few weeks.

It's been a while coming and really hard to find time but it gives an insight into the services that we can offer and what we are about here at TDi North.

Lots of stuff to add when we get time including some exciting new partnerships, projects and products we are working on but its a good start for us.

Massive thanks to all the lads and especially Matt for all his hard work.

http://tdi-north.com/

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We know of a few issues there with android phones and will address those later.
Couple spelling mistakes, loads more FAQs to do and content to add but the.basics are there.

People genuinely don't realise what we can do here and how long we been going.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Wow, it almost makes you look like a professional outfit :lol:

You know I'm only kidding, good site, chaps ;)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Just watched most of the videos, awesome. Cant wait till im old enough to get insured on something you've tuned !

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Very good website and well laid out. Heaps and bounds better than your old one!
Like you say,, it makes people fully aware now with everything that's going down at TDI!
Well done!

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
That was one of the goals.
Some people seem to think its just a Crack den and we make everything up with fairytails! :lol:
Most of us know it's not just a crack den ;)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whilst your on the phone dave ask them for all the parts you need to build a gearbox
It was proof read several times but they still missed a couple of spelling mistakes and stuff but were very quick to pick up on the..... "I brought this and now it doesn't work" or "I am too pikey to get it done properly so attempting it myself and now its broken" FAQ's and my rather swift and to the point responses! :lol:

They also banned me from posting a video we took late one Sunday night still working on a customers car with a very localised and controlled fire that looked uncannily like a giant flaming willy!

Then there was the shadow puppets video at Time Attack with the Eurospec lads with the "gifts" they sent us!

Maybe one day. :worms::lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts