2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

Just thought i'd nip in & say hello.
After debating whether to buy a new Focus or Golf, completely went in the opposite direction & bought a 1.8 EX Civic on an 06 plate with 13000 miles & in mint stunning condition...:p .

I was looking around for the 2.2 diesel, but found a very nice 1.8 EX black car with the image pack, leather interior & Panoramic glass roof, must say 1st impressions are very good, the voice recognition & bluetooth with Satnav are superb & work very well, the only downside is the price i paid i'm hoping depreciation isn't too great.

Out of curiosity, what would be the average price for one of these loaded with the extras mine has, just hope i haven't paid too much:?:

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Hi Braddie,

Welcome to the wonderfull world of Civinfo, I'm not sure of the price of your spec car unfortunately, but I do know that once you step into it and start driving the price you paid will be the last thing on your mind, and replaced by a big smile.:D

Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi braddie, welcome to the forum.

Can't help you with your question but someone will I'm sure.

·
Registered
975 Posts
welcom get some pictures up

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Braddie welcome to the forum! The image pack and leather/roof would have added over £2k to the price at new which for a standard EX is roughly £18.5k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts