2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got round to fitting my new wheels this weekend and painted the calipers with a nice little decal which wont be to everyones taste im sure:D

good days for cleaning the car and sealing the wheels too bonus!

on a side note the FALKEN FK452 works great in the rain

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
wheels and decals look good i think, i dont know if its just the photo but it doesnt look like the centre caps are a flush fit to me??

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
great job! Those alloys really suit the car :D I'm still, saving for some 17" Type S for mine :(

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Nice alloys mate, one of the very few civics I've seen with nice alloys picked by the driver. Random bottle of fairy liquid. Nice

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice alloys mate, one of the very few civics I've seen with nice alloys picked by the driver. Random bottle of fairy liquid. Nice
was also cleaning the boot liner on a 205gti,that's what the fairly was for;)

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking great, one question, did you remove the callipers for painting? Or even the discs/pads?

nope, im no artist i just cleaned them before, wire brush and cleaning products then just taped up a few places.the key like most things is take your time

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
....a 1.6 GTI i believe??

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
i thought mugen calipers were normally gold ;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Tastey that what those wheels are very nice

Drove behind a CTS with blades on the way to work this morning and realised how good my car looks...Its always nice to be reminded now and again how nice your car is. And yours mate is just that

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice wheels mate, i bet you got them off a seriously top bloke!!;);)

dont know about that :p ive has a few comments at work overall people seem to like them as much as me so very happy with them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts