2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions please guys!!

We've been approached by OZ wheels to become a stockist... My inital reaction was * Halfords brigade*.. NO thanks!! However, it would seem that they are no longer tied in with that deal and kind of image and have some seriously new high class designs appealing to a different market completely!!

Heres a link to a set I'm debating getting... Check it out , tell me what you think :)

OZ Racing - I-Tech - ALLEGGERITA HLT - light alloy wheels, coloured rims

Cazza xx

·
Registered
380 Posts
well here where I live (and where OZ is based, incidentally) oz means quality factory and quality wheels. I would dare to say the alleggerita are great performance wheels which do their job more than well but if the real point is "no japanese fonts no deal" I quite can understand that oz is not your optimal way to go.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
They look good, and weigh under 8Kg. I would consider them, at the right price. I have seen them in the past on some ... questionable motors!

I'm sure someone can photoshop them up for an accurate idea of how they will look.

·
Registered
114 Posts
They look really nice Cazza! Stock em high!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They're not that much Mr !! If theres enough interest then I can do a group buy?!!! I can get 17's or 18's ...Shout if anyone fancies a GB andI'll work out a price!:cool::cool::cool: Im not sure which colour I fancy meself!
I just priced a set of these up....2k!? LOL! I can just about get Rays Volks for that cash!?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts