2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some new wipers are there any decent one out there or is it better to stick to genuine Honda ones ?
Also best place and price to get these ?

Type s gt car as auto wipers read some where there differnt size to a non auto wiper car ?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Swapped My OEM ones which were smearing badly (actually now looks like they've scratched the glass somehow) for Bosch A402S Aerotwin Flat, £23.99 delivered from wiperblades.co.uk.

Cheaper than Halfords though given the amount of flesh I lost on my fingers getting the old ones off, I wished while I was doing it I'd paid the couple of extra for Hafords fitting.

Watch a youtube vid for fitting rather than following the instructions! Was easy after that.

I think the auto ones are different length cos of the rain sensor? but mine arent auto so don't quote me

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will have to pop into the local Honda dealers and pick some up are they hard to replace ?

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,443 Posts
Charged £24 for Honda which they fitted. 2nd set started smearing at top after 5 months so decided to try Bosch. £31.99 fitted myself. Just have to remember to put end covers for wipers safe, they don't fit bosch. Seem ok so far.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Mine are still original.... and after 8 years next month, I'm pretty sure they'll be impossible to remove! Oh well, I'll just keep them. If the MOT man is happy, I'm happy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wipers

Hi everyone

I've got a 2009 Honda Civic 2.2 diesel type s Gt. I need new wipers does anyone know a good set of wipers which would fit this car? What sizes and brand model number etc.

Appreciate all your happ in advance.

Thanks Sin

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
I've just fitted some from Cox, they need an extra cover (per blade) to hide the fixing :(

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went to Honda £24 both and fitted them free

1 - 15 of 15 Posts