2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
19,172 Posts
It was Vauxhall only & I ordered a Grandland X. Director rang me & tipped me off that the car policy was changing & would I like to cancel the Grandland. I’m so glad I did.
Nice boss, nice car :D

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,229 Posts
Ahhhh! Succumbed to the German Dark Side I see. Please tell me you opted for Indicators and the Anti "Be Inconsiderate and cut up other road users like a Kipper" device.....

Nice car when driven well though >:)

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh! Succumbed to the German Dark Side I see. Please tell me you opted for Indicators and the Anti "Be Inconsiderate and cut up other road users like a Kipper" device.....

Nice car when driven well though >:)
Oh yes indeed

·
Administrator
17,942 Posts
Well done, that should feel a bit better than the Astra and thank gawd you cancelled the Grandland order.

I thought oversize kidneys grills were just on meme's...but it seems not :serious:

Does the 116 badge indicate the engine output these days?

An average of 70mpg+ is tidy (providing I was looking at the right spec).

Enjoy.

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well done, that should feel a bit better than the Astra and thank gawd you cancelled the Grandland order.

I thought oversize kidneys grills were just on meme's...but it seems not :serious:

Does the 116 badge indicate the engine output these days?

An average of 70mpg+ is tidy (providing I was looking at the right spec).

Enjoy.
I would have had the Grandland had it not been for a tip off from the CEO.

It’s far superior to the Astra, I’m sat on the sofa & just sent a route to the sat nav for tomorrow from my phone. Also asked it to ventilate the car 5 mins before I get in, scary stuff.

Mpg is 59, power now hears a strange thing. 116hp, but I swear it feels faster than the Astra.

I’m more gadgets now over BHP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts