2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv got an fn1 1.8 and up to now iv fitted a cone filter and K20A2 injectors. The injectors have made the car pull so strong im pleased with how they have changed my car. It does put the engine management light on and gives it a little splutter but that ok because iv got a k20a2 throttle body and a weapon intake manifold to fit. So after that im getting it all set up. I'm also going to fit a stage 2 clutch. But im undecided on fitting a skunk2 stage 2 cam, has anyone fitted one ? And if so was there much gain with fitting one ? 馃槂 thanks Paul

Registered
K20A2 injectors really make a difference in the 1.8 type s? Do they fit as a direct replacement on the fuel rail?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
K20A2 injectors really make a difference in the 1.8 type s? Do they fit as a direct replacement on the fuel rail?
Yer they fit no problem a cone filter helps to. But I would get it set up because it does put the engine management light on and can run a little lumpy at times. I'm waiting till iv got the reset of my bits on before I get it setup

Attachments

Registered
Yer they fit no problem a cone filter helps to. But I would get it set up because it does put the engine management light on and can run a little lumpy at times. I'm waiting till iv got the reset of my bits on before I get it setup
Ahh ok cool, yeah i got the K&N cyclone air filter, just i had to replace my injectors a few months ago and now wondering if i should of got those ones instead haha oh i see! How are you getting it all set up once its all done? A remap?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahh ok cool, yeah i got the K&N cyclone air filter, just i had to replace my injectors a few months ago and now wondering if i should of got those ones instead haha oh i see! How are you getting it all set up once its all done? A remap?
I paid 50 including postage for second hand ones. I posted I wanted some on the fn2 page on Facebook. I'm going to a place near Newcastle to get it all set up just because of the amount of different bits I'm fitting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts