2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After years of vauxhalls & Fords....... ordered a Honda civic 1.8ES-T

It was time for my Ford focus 1.6 tdci to go. Was going to have another ford focus, but with its small boot (compared to civics) and time your added a few extras on it ,the price started to really rise, while Vauhall are so over priced to start with, so that counted them out, So hello Honda.
Wanted it in red but 5 month wait i was told:sad:, so having polished metal instead. This will be my first ever honda .

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I'm certain you'll be we'll pleased with your choice.

Magic seats are brilliant and so useful but the build quality and finish, especially on mine, surpasses both Focus and Astra.

I'll keep my eyes open for you next time I'm in Whittlesey, but you'll be easier to spot with a sticker!!

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,253 Posts
Only had mine a few days and 300 miles but it's enough to allow to state that I think it's a big improvement. The one thing I can't get over is the eerie silence at all speeds.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Only had mine a few days and 300 miles but it's enough to allow to state that I think it's a big improvement. The one thing I can't get over is the eerie silence at all speeds.
True..

After I while I start to think it's getting noisy (because I guess you get used to the sounds), but when I have a ride in my mates 2007 1.8 Type S, I feel like a stone in a washing machine lol, and mine feels silent again after :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
True..

After I while I start to think it's getting noisy (because I guess you get used to the sounds), but when I have a ride in my mates 2007 1.8 Type S, I feel like a stone in a washing machine lol, and mine feels silent again after :D
You can always rip it apart and soundproof it more if adding some weight is not a problem for you [smilie=mla.gif]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts