2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New member checking in.

Basically I have just set up my own business which deals in carbon fibre parts for all makes of car so wondered how I would become a trader on here to offer you guys the products I sell? I am also an authorised Seibon, benen and blox dealer :cool:

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
And there's me just bloody bought a CF bonnet!!

Speak to the mods on that one mate! Looking forward to seeing your products!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Have a good read in FOR SALE AND WANTED section. Read through all stickies and trading rules. If needed seek more help from mods i.e. Pottsy.

P.S. Any Benen rear tow hooks in red for sale mate?

Maciek
sent from SGS.

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
And there's me just bloody bought a CF bonnet!!

Speak to the mods on that one mate! Looking forward to seeing your products!

sorry I did laugh!!! BTW welcome matey from both of us :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for the welcome guys

Hi and welcome.

Have a good read in FOR SALE AND WANTED section. Read through all stickies and trading rules. If needed seek more help from mods i.e. Pottsy.

P.S. Any Benen rear tow hooks in red for sale mate?

Maciek
sent from SGS.
Thanks for that mate. As for the tow hooks, I cant really say if Im not a trader I guess, I dont want to annoy the other traders or mods. Let me get signed up and I'll drop you a line ;)

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Thanks for that mate. As for the tow hooks, I cant really say if Im not a trader I guess, I dont want to annoy the other traders or mods. Let me get signed up and I'll drop you a line ;)
include me in that one mate! been looking for a genuine benen for ages now! :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Hi weaveworx welcome to the site, I'm looking forward to seeing what you offer.

Are your parts mail order or do you have a shop in Wrexham?

·
HEATHER
581 Posts
Welcome mate you will love this forum and hopefully make a lot of money not far from you on the Wirral good luck

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Welcome Hope you do a cf cooling plate :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers guys,

Chris, me and my custom carbon supplier are looking to get into the new chape civic, we currently have lots of exterior parts in carbon for them but things such as the cooling plates would be of interest! All I need to do is get an original over to them and give them time to work their magic ;)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

Regarding the Trading aspect, please contact Pottsy to sort everything out :)

Hi All,

New member checking in.

Basically I have just set up my own business which deals in carbon fibre parts for all makes of car so wondered how I would become a trader on here to offer you guys the products I sell? I am also an authorised Seibon, benen and blox dealer :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts