2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of 'the babe', as she is now being referred to, on Friday and I am totally and utterly impressed - smiles all round!!

After toying with the idea of another Golf, I went with the Civic as it came back cheaper on lease and what a good decision that was :)

I had thought I might lose some of the oomph (golf was a GTI TDI) but not at all - this still has the oomph but a lot smoother to boot (and less noisy about it). Even the AA man, who had to come out for the Golf on Friday, said he was jealous and that's good enough for me.

Totally smitten, would recommend them to anyone!!

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
I took delivery of 'the babe', as she is now being referred to, on Friday and I am totally and utterly impressed - smiles all round!!

After toying with the idea of another Golf, I went with the Civic as it came back cheaper on lease and what a good decision that was :)

I had thought I might lose some of the oomph (golf was a GTI TDI) but not at all - this still has the oomph but a lot smoother to boot (and less noisy about it). Even the AA man, who had to come out for the Golf on Friday, said he was jealous and that's good enough for me.

Totally smitten, would recommend them to anyone!!
Hi Deborah, welcome you made a good choice, What model and colour have you got.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Glad to hear you are so happy. :) ...it will continue I am sure.
The 2.2 is excellent and now the roads of South Yorkshire (Sheffield area?) will have a new spaceship to look out for.
Watch those speed cameras.....
:):):):):)

·
Loving It!!!
69 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Debs, great to hear your so happy with the spaceship

Don't forget to order your ciVinfo sticker :D

·
Wife & Civics to support
235 Posts
Hi Deborah, welcome to civinfo. I too am a South Yorkshire bod. From the city built on 7 hills (thats Sheffield to those not in the know...) What part of SYorks are you from? Anyway, get that camera out and lets see some photo's of 'the babe' in all her glory... and also some pics of your new Civic.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for the messages - yep the Golf can't hold a candle to the Civic lol

Was going to come to the meet in March but the date clashes with a weekend in London - hey ho, you can't win 'em all.

One question - where are all the lady Civic owners? The meet list is all fellas and I can't talk about cars and football ALL day!!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhhh Sheffield, I remember it well lol. Currently residing slightly north in sunny Barnsley these days - roads have less pot holes here ;)

I will get piccies sorted (but only of the babe lol). There's currently 4 of us at work who have Civics and we're all together in a couple of weeks - 3 shades of silver and a grey, that should make a good piccie lol.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Welcome Deborah!

And welcome to your "Babe"

Use the wiki section, the search button as much as you can to learn most of the things you can dream about your Babe. Don't forget to give your feelings about your dealer (in the Wiki section). Mine spend at least one hour with me at the delivery to check the car and to explain me all the bits and pieces of it.
And after having driven your new ride for more than a few miles don't forget to fill the various surveys.

If you need specific answer to your questions, do not hesitate to create new threads, there are always lot of people ready to help !

You will see this place is the place to be if you like or if you have trouble with your car

And congratulation again for your Babe ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts